Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

HAHHAH amazing!

I really loved this video and the first one, but why didn't you make satan do as many satanic noises this time? It would have been Ultimate if there were more, but even now it still is. I liked the intro to it too, it was great, i hope you make another one soon.

Captain R: Game Ranger 3 Captain R: Game Ranger 3

extremely well done

I really liked Ron's voice, in fact I liked pretty much everything in this flash movie, it must have taken a great deal of time to do.

Sunrie responds:

From Sunrie:
Thank you, I am extremely glad you enjoyed all aspects of the movie. It took quite a long time to do, and if I hadn't had the problems I did, it still probably would have taken quite a few months of solid work.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

once again

this is one of the funniest things that I have ever seen on NG

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

this was truly amazing

especially for your very first flash, but what happened to his cigarettes?

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

very awesome

I loved every bit of this, I was still laughing after it ended. I like your drawing style too by the way. Keep up the great work.

Harry The Harasser Harry The Harasser

very halarious

I enjoyed every bit of this flash, this is now one of my favorite flashes on the internet, I hope that you create another one soon

Mario's Pipe Mishaps Mario's Pipe Mishaps

hah pretty funny

but i am only going to give you an 8 because you didn't credit rare's game conkers bad fur day

Rarebanana responds:

Yeah, I forgot about that but I game them credit in the commentary and in the file info.