Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

HAHHAH amazing!

I really loved this video and the first one, but why didn't you make satan do as many satanic noises this time? It would have been Ultimate if there were more, but even now it still is. I liked the intro to it too, it was great, i hope you make another one soon.

Captain R: Game Ranger 3 Captain R: Game Ranger 3

extremely well done

I really liked Ron's voice, in fact I liked pretty much everything in this flash movie, it must have taken a great deal of time to do.

Sunrie responds:

From Sunrie:
Thank you, I am extremely glad you enjoyed all aspects of the movie. It took quite a long time to do, and if I hadn't had the problems I did, it still probably would have taken quite a few months of solid work.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

once again

this is one of the funniest things that I have ever seen on NG

DKC/2 - Life in the Shaft Lane DKC/2 - Life in the Shaft Lane

very great and inspiring....

for my artwork that is. This has some very awesome melodys from the game, all of witch were my favorite. I wish that they would make a remake of the game, that way they could incorparate a 3d expierience of donkey kong 2.

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Hell yes! DS remakes would kick ass! =D Or maybe even Wii remakes if they did it right. Even better, a NEW DKC game. Yeah, not going to happen, but I can dream...
Thanks! =D

German Hard Trance YEHH German Hard Trance YEHH

AWSOME!

very great, I am definatly going t download this

Hide and Seek {Techno Mix} Hide and Seek {Techno Mix}

Well i have to say.......

This is one of the greatest techno songs that I have ever heard. Congradulations on making this, it must have taken a while to come up with everything. You got right up there with the type of music I like.
Keep up the great work. =]

fishfood2021 responds:

Haha! Awesome, thanks! :)

The Creation The Creation

Also amazing

I did not see this one, my computer had not loaded it. I like the story in this one too, i also like the parts that seem to complete him. It is almost as if there is a demon side of him. Keep it up, i like all of your art.

The Doctor The Doctor

amazing!

This is simply amazing! I love your interpretation of Frankenstein. I love the back story, everything on this is amazing. The only thing that can make this better is if you made her creation, showing how different it would be from her perspective.

arvalis responds:

i did, its the pic i did right before this one